Visitor Session Tracking
for Campaign Tracker
New in Campaign Tracker version 2.0 is the ability to see exactly what pages a lead visited on your web site, and the dates/times they viewed those pages.
You can even see multiple visits / sessions from the same lead, to understand their buying process and what pages on your site they were the most interested in. Visitor Sessions are stored in a custom Salesforce object related to the Lead / Contact, so the information is easily accessible to sales and marketing, and stays with that lead as they get converted in Salesforce.
- See which pages on your web site a lead visited
- Track across multiple visits / sessions
- Visitor Sessions custom object shows data on Salesforce leads / contacts
Understand the lead's navigation through your web site - which pages they viewed, how many times they returned - in addition to the lead source tracking.
Each page view creates its own "Visitor Session" record when the lead is submitted into Salesforce, complete with the following data:
- Session Number - Was this the first visit or a return session from the same visitor?
- Date and Time - The date and time the lead first viewed this part of your web site.
- Page Title - The title of the page on your web site.
- Page URL - The web address of the page on your web site, just click to open in a new tab.
- Lead, Account, Contact - Which record is this visit related to?
For customizations or questions, please contact us.