Campaign Tracker Setup is Easy
- Install the App into your Salesforce org.
- Tag your Adwords and other advertising URLs with Google Analytics Campaign Tags.
- If your web site forms are not the web-to-lead forms Salesforce generates, please add a hidden field named cloudamp__data__c to your forms.
<input type=hidden name="cloudamp__data__c">
Please Note: Tracking code should be placed at the very end of your web page before </body>, and be careful not to add any line breaks.
That's it! Once this code is pasted into your web site and published, the next time a visitor submits a form on your web site, their campaign and source information will be tracked.
For additional information on configuring the Campaign Tracker inside Salesforce, such as adding fields to the Lead page layout and activating email notifications, see our Complete Documentation
- Salesforce Unlimited, Enterprise or Professional Edition
- Salesforce Web-to-Lead forms (or other lead forms you can add a field to) on your web site
Please Note: Salesforce generated web-to-lead forms work automatically with no changes. For custom signup forms you need to add a hidden field to the forms named cloudamp__data__c, and ensure it gets passed through to Salesforce. For forms that use their own field names such as GravityForms or FormAssembly, please contact us for support.
Please contact us for more information regarding your specific situation.
For customizations or questions, please contact us.